Sunday, May 24, 2015

Spring/Summer Fishing FEVER

I love to fish!! But I do not like the cold. It's been 53 degrees at night here. So I know it's much cooler on the lakes. Come on summer. It was too cold to fish in San Diego. Unfortunately I left all my fishing gear in Deming:(  I know getting my stuff back is probably futile. But I'll give it a try with an email and text to the ex. Which I just now sent.

Anyway, back to fishing. My cousin posted a pic of a huge Walleye 2 weekends ago. I asked if he was at Cochiti Lake and he said they were at Bluewater. Wow! I'd never seen a fish that big come out of Bluewater. I checked the fishing report online Thursday and a boy caught a Walleye that his dad had to holdup. Now I really have the fishing bug!

Also checked lake levels. My favorite lake is  posted fair for fishing and water level. Maybe all this rain will improve that. Looking forward to fishing by as soon as next weekend. Yeehaa!

Went to my Sister place to get some bins for my books that my daughter is helping pack. We're having a yard sale first weekend of June and there's a lot of "stuff" I can definitely do without. Amazing what little sentimental items soon become just dust collector. Nice dust collectors, but maybe someone will enjoy them more, no? Plus, the less I'm tied to the easier my life gets. De-cluttering!

After we loaded my bins we went to a late lunch at Chili's. Yummy rib-eye steak for me, fajitas for her. Delicious

Last weekend I met the kids at a new Japanese Sushi place called Wasabi. Very interesting menu. The restaurant was bare bones, the food was perfect and plentiful. I ate their pork belly(yes pork belly)  bowl. This is not the kind of Japanese food that leaves you hungry. Yummy.

Thank You Lord for the much needed rain.

Pray for the Christians still fleeing Christian persecution  Libya, Iran and any other Middle East country.

Pray for our country and each other. We are in so much need of Sisters in Brothers in Christ that can boldly share the gospel.

Maa your lives be filled with blessings and God's Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment